Facial steamers are fast becoming a must-have skin care device for all women as it allows you to enjoy a skin treatment anywhere without hassle. Furthermore, it takes only a few minutes to set up and you can enjoy professional spa service at home.
What you get is a traditional skin treatment offered in a modern and easy-to-use device. If you are a busy professional looking for a facial steamer that will produce steam pretty fast, then check out the Secura Nano Ionic NanoCare Facial Steamer.
When you look at the device, you will be impressed by its super stylish exterior. It has a side handle for the ease of use, and a small on/off switch at the bottom. The steam vent is pink colored.
This facial steamer is capable of generating fine nano-scale hot steam particles within seconds. The Secura Nano Ionic NanoCare Facial Steamer penetrates the skin quickly to moisturize it and unclog large pores in order to remove dirt, grime and sebum. This is a safe and effective alternative to chemical peels and exfoliating scrubs.
Apart from being used as a professional facial steamer, the device can also be used as a humidifier to increase the moisturize content in the air. You can place it in a room to humidify it within minutes.
After you are done with the steaming session, you must carefully clean the device and let it dry before storing it away. If you do not allow it to dry completely, this might lead to mold and bacterial growth inside the device.
If you use this steamer regularly, it can help relax your facial muscles, improve blood circulation, increase the absorption of oxygen, and make your skin visibly younger.
Let’s check out some of the features of this device:
- It measures 7.7” x 5.6” x 10.4” and weighs 2.4 lbs.
- It generates ultra-fine nano-scale steam within seconds, which is really fast. Those who are hard pressed for time will find this really easy as you just need a few minutes to complete this process
- It removes dirt and sebum from the clogged pores to make your skin feel rejuvenated
- It is a pretty good alternative to exfoliation and peeling. Although a light exfoliation after the steaming session can help, there’s no need to do it
- It doubles up as a room humidifier and does its job in a powerful and efficient manner
- It comes with a user manual containing all the instructions from the manufacturer
- It comes with a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty so if any part is damaged during that period, you can easily get a replacement.
- The product conforms to North American Electrical Standards for safety
- The facial steamer does what it is expected to do really well. It takes less time to produce steam than many other steamers
- The steam temperature is perfect to treat your skin without scalding it. What you get from the device is much better than a kettle or a pot of boiling water
- The steam feels so silky that it is gentle on the face and penetrates really well
- The steam lasts for about 10 to 15 minutes which is good enough for a session. It not only opens pores and improved blood circulation to treat your skin, but it is also capable of relieving sinuses
- When the water reservoir is empty, it will automaticallyswitch off the device to prevent any accidents
- The product is easy to set up as the user manual contains all the instructions you need. It is also easy to use and highly portable so you can take it with your wherever you go
- The facial steamer gives out a foul smell when you first use it; however it goes away after some time. To get rid of that stinking smell, you can let the steamer run on its on for the first time and add a few drops of lemon to the water
- The device needs to be handled with care as it is made of low-quality plastic. If you are not careful then you may easily break
- You need to ensure that you use filtered/distilled water to avoid damaging the product, hence you cannot use it when filtered water is not available
If you are looking for a facial steamer that works really fast to give you a quick steam treatment, then the Secura Nano Ionic NanoCare Facial Steamer is way to go!
It comes with some amazing features and the performance is at par with most facial steamers available on the market.
The ease of use and portability of the Secura facial steamer makes it a perfect choice for the busy professional. It is easy to maintain and simple to use.
Overall, we find this facial steamer a good choice as it offers good value for money!