The world of facial steamers is wide and full of surprises, but although you might never know what manufacturers will come up next, you will never be as surprised as you might be after finding out what this Kingdom Cares portable facial mist spray is.
Kingdom Cares is a brand that belongs to the bigger Kingdom brands, which has been designing and manufacturing electrical beauty care products for over 15 years. This product that they recently presented is probably the most innovative yet.
The Handy Mist Facial Sprayer is a small, portable unit that creates micro-sized water particles that penetrate the skin to moisturize and soften it.
It is what its names says: a silver item that holds water and offers you short, 60-second therapies to rehydrate your skin while you are out for a day full of work or play.
What is best is that is battery free! It is USB rechargeable, allowing you to charge it with the same mobile charger you use.
And it not only can be used with water, but with diluted facial toners as well, so if you want something that will keep your skin moist and free of dryness, this might be the item you are looking for.
In the review, we will be making a detailed list of this Handy Mist Facial Sprayer’s features, and its pros and its cons, so you can decide for yourself if this is a product that its worth its price, and if it has a space waiting for it in one of your pockets or bag.
- The Nano Handy Mist Spray Facial Mister is a small, portable unit that can be carried in any bag or even pocket
- It sprays cool, not warm mist, instantlysoothing tired skin and leaving skin soft and moist
- The cooling function of the mist spray shrinks the pores instead of opening them like normal steamers, making the skin firmer, and keeping your makeup intact
- The unit is USB rechargeable, and it comes with a USB cable. This means that there is no need for batteries; it only needs to be connected to your computer or phone adapter, and it will start to charge
- The total charging time is of about 2 hours, and it lasts for about 100 uses before needing to be charged again
- The water tank holds up to 9ml of water and lasts 15 facial steams of about 60 seconds each (a total of 10 minutes put together)
- It is simple to operate; it has a sliding door that then releases mist a few seconds later. It also has an automatic timer that turns off the session after 60 seconds.
- The package includes: 1 Handy Mist Sprayer, 1 USB cable, 1 user manual, and 1 dropper to put the water inside the small tank.
- It is a unique product; there is nothing like it on the market. It is portable, small, and USB rechargeable, which means you can literally take it with you as it will only occupy as much space as half the size of a normal mobile phone
- It can be used with diluted facial toner, as well, which makes it 10 times more effective than normal facial masks
- The humidity it provides to your face, contrary to what you might think, refreshes your makeup. It can also hold makeup setting sprays that make everything stay in place
- It has a small, built-in cosmetic mirror around the nozzle that comes quite handy
- The tank is easy to clean; when you open the case, the water tank comes out
- The water tank can only hold water-soluble liquids. This means that it cannot be used with milk, honey, lotions, or highly viscous essential oils
- It is not a facial steamer but a cool mist sprayer. Good from refreshing and closing pores instead of opening them
It is important to set one thing straight: The Kingdom Cares Facial Sprayer is not a face steamer, it is a cool mist sprayer that keeps the facial skin fresh and moist throughout long, tiresome days.
If you are looking for something to spray your skin with a facial toner or pure hydrating water, this unit is perfect.
It is small, portable and it needs no batteries. It is an affordable product that can help you improve the moistness of your face without ruining your makeup. Win-win situation.