If you thought getting a facial done at home is full of hassle, then the KINGA Nano Ionic Facial Steamer will change this perception. Let’s get this straight—you need a facial at least weekly regardless of whether you are in your 20s, 30s or 40s.
Facial skin goes through a lot throughout the day and suffers silently. From bearing the impact of sun’s harsh UV rays to coming in contact with the dirt-filled outdoor air, your skin gets damaged every minute.
If you have oily skin, then all the dirt and germs will accumulate on your skin and clog the pores, resulting in unsightly acne.
If you are hard pressed for time to go to the spa, then you can enjoy the same level of experience at home with the KINGA Nano Ionic Facial Steamer.
Although it is slightly smaller in size when compared to other home facial steamers available on the market, it is a powerful device and easy to use.
Setting up the device and using it is so easy that you don’t have to read the instructions included in the manual. However, we would recommend that you go through the instructions at least once to be on the safe side.
The facial steamer works great by pampering your skin like they do at a spa. It opens up your large pores and you can actually feel the sebum and dirt melt and come out of the pores, leaving your skin feeling refreshed.
The KINGA Nano Ionic Facial Steamer uses an advanced Positive Thermal Coefficient (PTC) technology that vaporizes clean water instantly and generates a strong and powerful steam.
There’s an internal fan inside the steamer that gives proper direction to the steam so that you get a micro-fine steam capable of deeply penetrating your skin pores.
The device also has a UV lamp that sterilizes the steam produced, and it also works as an indicator that the device is on.
Let’s take a closer look at the various features of this device:
- The product measures 7.5” x 5.5” x 10.2” and it weighs 1.6 lbs.
- It has a fashionable external body with a partly pink colored steam vent
- The device is highly portable and easy to use
- It comes with a 3’ power cable
- The box contains the facial steamer, the power cord, and 5 complimentary facial tools
- The device can work as a direct skin treatment and simple facial steamer
- The UV lamp produces ultraviolet rays that ensure that only the purest and most effective steam reaches your skin
- The device produces high-quality steam in less than 30 minutes. The UV atomizer turns clean water into ultra-fine particles that produce effective steam
- KINGA facial steamer can be used as an effective replacement for chemical exfoliating scrubs and peels. It opens the pores and removes dirt, oil and makeup traces. This aids in better absorption of nutrients present in facial creams and lotions
- The device can also work as a humidifier to increase the level of moisture in any room to prevent skin dryness
- The device operates silently so you can enjoy a noiseless pampering session
- The device produces 2x thicker steam than other competitor facial steamers available on the market. It entirely covers your face and unclogs pores to aid in better absorption of nutrition from skin care products
- The product contains five complimentary tools that you can use to extract blackheads and blemishes after the session to get a clearer skin
- The facial steamer is lightweight and small so you can easily carry it with you wherever you go
- Customer service is friendly and supportive. You can easilyget replacement parts
- The device is slightly smaller in size than other competitive products. It is also a little fragile and can easilybreak if you are not careful
- The steam lasts for only 10 minutes. We wish it could last a bit longer for a better experience
- Customers might get a bad odor when they use the product for the first time, so it is recommended that you let it run for 10 minutes and make sure you add a few drops of lemon juice to water
- You should not use essential oils in this device, as this might reduce the life span of the device
- You should only use filtered or distilled water to produce steam as tap water can result in low-quality steam and also damage the device in the long run
If you are looking for a no-nonsense facial steamer that is portable and does what it is expected to do, then the KINGA Nano Ionic Facial Steamer perfectly fits the bills.
The price to performance ratio is really impressive because at this price, you get more than you expect. Overall, we really like the product and recommend it to first-time users.