Face steaming is a treatment that has been around for quite some time now, and its numerous benefits are well-known to those who are into the world of skin care and beauty centers. It is, in fact, one of the many therapies that spas all over the worldoffer.
However, for those who prefer doing these treatments at home, there are portable, small face steamers that you can use wherever you are, and however you most like. There are many options on the market, and ETTG, a beauty products brand, has a version of their own.
The ETTG Spa Home Facial Steamer is a powerful unit that can be used on any skin types and that will open skin pores for a better cleansing.
Clogged pores will disappear, reducing oil and dirt that tends to stay deep down in lower layers of our facial skin.
This steamer will help you rejuvenate your skin and hydrate it at the same time, while also stimulating a proper blood circulation that helps improve skin health and youth. And this can all be achieved in the comfort on your home.
This is what ETTG states about its product. Now, is it true?
In this review, we will be listing the features, pros and cons of this facial steamer to help you see what is good and what is not so good about it, which will eventually simplify your purchase if what you are looking for is a, functional face steamer.
- The facial tool has two attachments: a gentle exfoliating brush, and a sponge for applying moisturizer
- The unit comes in a beautiful violet color. It has a big cone steamer for the whole face and a smaller steamer, especially for the nose
- It comes with a switch and a steam regulator
- The heating system consists of an aluminum pot that heats the water before steaming it
- The warm steam activates the hydrophilic factor of your skin, replenishing it with water and regenerating collagen. It also removes metal deposits and weakens pigmented spots, lightening the color of your skin and improving its overall complexion
- It also reduces acne by killing bacteria and eliminating clogged pores
- The ETTG Facial Steamer comes with a safe automatic shutoff and timer that turns the unit offafter 20-45 minutes
- The water tank holds up to 50ml of water that provides up to 30 minutes of warm steam, which takes around 2 minutes to warm up
- The whole package comes with the following items: 1 facial steamer, 1 measurement cup, 1 nose cap that can be attached to the main unit, and 1 scent tray
- This is a warm steam facial sauna that is suitable for nasal treatments. It even comes with a nose-shaped steamer especially designed for steaming the nose and reducing congestion
- The unit has an automatic shutoff system that comes quite handy as a safety feature
- It offers a switch that allows you to choose the strength of the water heat. The switch gear has two settings: low and high.
- The ETTG Facial Steamer is multipurpose! It can be also used as a humidifier and to warm up towels
- The amount of steam is high, and it creates a dense steam that really purifies the skin
- It can hold essentials oils in the water tank to enhance the treatment
- Although the ETTG team has stated that the unit can be used with apple cider vinegar, they have also said that it is not recommended, which means it can only steam water
- The water takes 2 minutes to warm up, which is a long time compared to similar products
- Some users consider the steam is not warm but hot, causing them to pull their face away just after a few seconds
So, is the ETTG Facial Steamer worth buying? Yes, it is! This is a powerful, portable unit that perfectly does its job. Your skin will not only look much cleaner and softer, but pigmentation and acne will also be greatly reduced.
Although it may take 2 minutes to heat up the water, it offers up to 30 minutes of facial steaming treatment, which makes it stand out on the market in comparison to similar products whose therapies only last up to 10 minutes.
Finally, the ETTG Facial Steamer is quite affordable, as well! A great price for a great product.