Facial steamers are nothing new in the beauty and skin care market. In fact, they have been around for over 20 years!
However, improvements in both technology and efficiency are evident, making the latest face steamers higher in quality than their predecessors.
Lift Care is a skin care brand that sells products than range from facial serums and essential oils, to deeper skin health appliances like the Spa Home Facial Steamer that we are about to review.
The Spa Home Facial Steamer Sauna heats up water blended with oils of your preference to then turn it into a constant, strong warm steam that helps open the pores of your face for a deep cleansing.
The steam not only keeps your face clean; it also re-hydrates it, kills bacteria that causes acne, rejuvenates cells, improves elasticity, and offers an overall great therapy that increases the health of your skin.
People even use it for sinus congestion, as its heat and humidity help reduce nasal and respiratory issues congestion.
However, are there any secrets or not-so-great qualities about this Spa Home facial steamer that you should know about?
Keep reading and you will soon find out. We have listed the product’s features, pros and cons to help you know exactly understand how it works and whether it is worth buying or not.
- The package includes the base steamer, the face component, the funnel, a measuring cup and a bottle of essential oil
- The Spa Home facial steamer removes oil and dirt, blackheads and bacteria from facial skin pores and deeply cleans the skin. It also improves blood circulation, restoring water hydration and rejuvenating the face
- The Aromatherapy home sauna includes a bottle of eucalyptus oil, which is the most sought out of essentials oils for its anti-aging and antibacterial properties
- The Spa Home facial steamer eliminates fatigue, and relieves cold and sinus problems like nasal congestion and even headaches
- The unit comes with 2 levels of power: low and high steam conduction
- The model has a face-shaped component that funnels the steam directly onto the face
- This facial steamer uses 50ml of water and takes up to 5 minutes to produce warm steam
- The product has a 1-year warranty. It also has a money-back policy if you do not get the wanted results after 30 days of use
- The Spa Home facial steamer works great with every type of skin, even delicate. It improves cell vitality, helps keep the skin smooth, and removes oil, dirt and make up
- The facial steamer has 2 levels of power, allowing you to choose which you prefer: low or high
- The facial steamer also improves your facial skin’s nutritional absorbency, making it a great treatment before any deeper cleansing or facial mask of your preference
- Acne reduces greatly because of the disappearance of clogged pores
- It comes with a bottle of eucalyptus oil, which is great, as this essential oil is well known for its medicinal and nutritional properties
- The warm steam, along with the eucalyptus oil, heals respiratory system, making this a great product for those who have asthma, sinus congestion, colds or bronchitis
- The Spa Home facial steamer can only hold enough water to make the treatment last about 10 minutes
- The whole heating process can take up to 5 minutes, which is a long time compared to similar facial steamers on the market
- The user’s guide is incomplete, unedited and lacks information
- The power cord is very short, making it difficult to place if you do not have a table near a power plug, or no access to an extension cord
In conclusion, Lift Care’s Spa Home Facial Steamer is a great product that seems to last long enough to make it worth buying.
You can use it with water and blended essential oils to maximize the treatment, and it even comes with a bottle of eucalyptus oil for you to begin with.
The heating time, however, is a bit long; the water takes 5 minutes to be ready for steaming. Also, the guide it comes with is not useful at all.
If you are willing to do some online search to understand the how-to of the product (which is quite simple to use), and don’t mind waiting half the time the treatment lasts for the water to heat up, this Lift Care facial steamer is a great, affordable choice.