Who doesn’t want youthful and glowing skin? Many people spend hours at the spa getting facials and others skin treatments to rejuvenate their skin and fight the signs of aging.
However, not everyone can afford to go to the spa regularly due to lack of time and money. Hence, they need to look for alternative methods to take care of their skin requirements in an affordable manner. That’s why searching for the best facial steamer can help.
Fortunately, there are several types of facial steamers available on the market that can cleanse your skin, moisturize it and delay the signs of aging, at a fraction of the price you would otherwise spend for expensive spa treatments.
Proper skin care helps in fighting wrinkles, uneven skin tone, dry skin, crow’s feet, fine lines and other tell-a-tale signs that reveal your age. There is an array of facial steamers that you can use in comfort at home to get a youthful glow to your skin.
If you look online, you will see several brands offering different types of facial steamers. There are so many options available that it can become really tough for you to make a choice.
To take the guess work out of your buying decision, we have created a list of best facial steamers along with their benefits and downsides.
However, before we get to the list, let’s take a look at how facial steamers work to give your skin a fresh lease on life and what features you should look for in a good facial steamer.
A facial steamer is an effective cosmetic tool that can be used to improve the quality of skin around your face and neck. This is an innovative technique that unclogs the skin pores to remove dirt, toxins and makes the skin softer. It also improves blood circulation so your skin looks relaxed and visibly healthier.
If you are planning to buy a facial steamer then here are a few things you should consider.
If you are new to facial steaming, then we suggest that you buy a simple product with basic features. The high-end facial steamers have extra features such as timers, cool steam cycles, and other programs, but they might not be easy to use.
Most of the facial steamers will start producing steam within a few minutes after being turned on. However, the speed with which the water heats and generates steam varies from product to product. If you are in hurry then look for a steamer that takes comparatively less time to heat.
Most of the standard facial steamers are available online for less than $100; however, if you choose to buy a feature-rich model then you might have to pay more.
Whether you buy a facial steamer online or from a store, you must ensure that you carefully check the warranty and return policy associated with the product.
|NanoSteamer – Large 3-in-1 Nano Ionic Facial Steamer||$||4.3/5|
|KINGA Nano Ionic Facial Steamer||$$$||4.3/5|
|Secura Nano Ionic NanoCare Facial Steamer||$$||4/5|
|KINGDOMBEAUTY NanoSteamer Warm Mist Facial Steamer||$$||4.7/5|
|KINGDOMCARES Nano Ionic Hot Mist Moisturizing Facial Steamer||$||4.3/5|
|NanoSteamer-Lightweight Nano Ionic Facial Steamer||$$||3.9/5|
|ETTG Spa Home Facial Steamer||$||4.2/5|
|Spa Home Facial Steamer Sauna||$||4.3/5|
|KINGDOMCARES Sliding Mini Nano Cool Mist Facial Steamer||$||4.4/5|
|OKACHI GLIYA Portable Nano Ionic Facial Steamer||$$$||5/5|
Now that you know about the factors you must consider before buying a facial steamer, let’s take a look at the top five steamers available on the market to help you choose the best facial steamer that suits your needs.
The 5 Best Facial Steamer Reviews
NanoSteamer Large 3-in-1 Nano Ionic Facial Steamer with Precise Temp Control
This is a new kind of facial steamer by Pure Daily Care. It works by combining the traditional heating method with ultra-sonic vaporizer to generate steam with negatively charged ionic particles.
As the steam is combined with ionic water particles, they are 10x more effective in penetrating skin pores. Just like the name suggests, this is a three-in-one facial steamer that works as a steamer, humidifier and towel warmer at the same time.
It helps in improving blood circulation, cell vitality and oxygen absorption. It unclogs the skin pores to remove toxins and dirt so that you get a soft and smoother skin.
People with large pores can benefit from this steamer as it can help remove all the sebum accumulated in the pores. If you have oily skin or skin that is prone to acne breakouts, you can greatly benefit from this facial steamer.
The product also includes a 5-piece blackhead and blemish extractor kit. It is made of stainless steel and helps in removing blackheads easily, especially after a steam session.
Read the instructions carefully and make sure you clean and dry the steamer after every use to prevent bacteria or mold growth.
- The 3-in-1 steamer can also humidify a room
- It has an extra chamber that allows you to warm towels to use after the session to give your skin a relaxed and refreshed feeling.
- The 200-ml water tank needs to be heated for 30 minutes to start generating steam
- It has a temperature control knob to allow users to customize
- It operates silently to give you a relaxed and noise free experience
- The product measures 11”x4”x4” and it weighs 2.25lb.
- The three control mechanisms work great
- It effectively removes sebum clogged in large pores
- It helps you skin feel refreshed and rejuvenated after a session
- It produces super-hot and thick steam
- Easy to store and clean the steamer
- The steam nozzle is placed a little awkwardly
- Adding too much water can cause water to spit out
NanoSteamer is an effective and easily portable facial steamer that you can carry with you wherever you go. It comes with 3 effective temperature controls.
Besides working as a facial steamer, the product can also be used as a humidifier. Overall, we feel this product is good enough for those who want a nice and relaxing facial steaming done at home!
KINGA Nano Ionic Facial Steamer
The KINGA facial steamer looks like a winner with its compact and cool exterior design. It uses an advanced Positive Thermal Coefficient (PTC) ceramic heating element to vaporize clean water instantly in order to produce a good amount of steam.
It also includes an internal fan that helps in properly directing the micro-fine steam towards your face so that it penetrates deep inside the pores to remove dirt, sebum and toxins.
The steamer is capable of producing thick and effective steam in just 30 seconds which makes it super quick.
The advanced ultrasonic atomizer works silently in the background to convert water into micro particles that produce a strong and powerful mist.
The steamer hydrates your skin by replenishing it with water to promote collagen regeneration. This helps in restoring a healthy and smooth skin.
It enhances the capacity of the skin to absorb more nutrients, lighten spots and fight acne-causing bacteria.
There is an ultraviolet lamp inside the device which serves an indicator when the steamer is on. It also sterilizes the steam to make it more effective and germ-free.
- It opens skin pores and removes dirt, sebum and traces of makeup
- It can be used as a replacement for chemical exfoliating scrubs and peels
- It performs two duties—it works as a direct skin treatment device and a steamer
- It works as an interior humidifier in any type of weather conditions
- The coated ultrasonicator instantly andconsistentlyevaporates water into a fine mist stream
- This is an intelligent device that turns off the power when there is no water in the reservoir to avoid accidents and injuries
- It has a large nozzle that offers a free and constant flow of steam
- It can relax and hydrate your skin within a few minutes
- The nano-ionic water particles help in enhancing the steamer’s effectiveness
- It offers good value for money
- The heat of the steamer is slightly high for those with sensitive skin
- It isrecommended that you use filtered or distill water for the best result from this steamer so you cannot use it with tap water
- You cannot add aromatic oils, herbs or flavoring agents to the device
If you have been battling with skin problems like acne and signs of aging, and traditional solutions yield no results, try using this facial steamer by Kinga.
The device is capable of producing 2x thicker steam than any other standard facial steamer available on the market.
Secura Nano Ionic NanoCare Facial Steamer
Secura Nano Facial Steamer is capable of generating super-fine hot steam within seconds of switching on the device. It is that perfect steamer for busy professionals who are hard pressed for time to look after themselves.
This is an easy-to-use and reliable steamer that makes it possible for anyone to enjoy spa-like skin treatments at home.
The nano-scale hot steam can easily be absorbed into the skin and moisturize it. The facial steamer can be used as an effective alternative to chemical peels and scrubbers.
You just need a few moments to allow steam to quickly melt out the sebum, dirt and toxins clogged in your pores to make your skin feel refreshed and rejuvenated.
The Secura Nano facial steamer can also work as a powerful interior humidifier. It comes with a user manual with instructions on how to use the device. It is recommended that you use filtered or distilled water to get the best results.
- It produces ultrafine nano-scale hot steam within seconds
- It opens pores and removes dirt, oil and grime to make your skin smoother and softer
- It can also be used as a room humidifier to get effective results
- It includes a user manual with detailed instruction on how to use and clean the product
- It comes with a 1-year warranty
- The product complies with North American Electrical Standards
- It gives off a lot of steam within seconds of turning on the device
- It lasts for about 10 minutes, which is good enough for one session
- It can be used to improve skin and also as a treatment for sinuses
- Small size and lightweight makes it highly portable
- The quality of steam is good and feels smooth on the skin
- The size of water tank is small
- The external body of the product is made of low-quality plastic that easilycan break if not handled with care
Overall, we think the Secura Nano Ionic NanoCare Facial Steamer does its job pretty well! It effectively removes dirt and oil from skin, making it look visibly smoother after a session. At this price, it comes with decent features and the price to performance ratio is good.
KINGDOMCARES Nano Ionic Hot Mist Moisturizing Facial Steamer
This feature rich facial steamer by Kingdomcares claims to give you a sauna-like facial experience right at home. It produces nano-iconic steam that can easily penetrate the skin in an effective manner to improve blood circulation, relax facial muscles and moisturize the skin.
The gentle and soft effect of the steam helps in unclogging pores to remove oil, dirt, sebum and traces of makeup. If you use it regularly, you can relieve your skin of acne, blackheads and dryness.
The stylish and esthetic design of the Kingdomcares facial steamer catches the eye and it is delivered in a good-quality gift box.
The steamer can produce steam in about 50 seconds which makes it easier to keep the skin well moisturized. You should carefully read the instructions and warnings before using the facial steamer for the first time.
- This is a portable facial steamer that comes with a sauna-quality system
- It has a 10-minutes automatic shut-off timer
- The nano-ionic mist face sprayer helps in moisturizing the skin
- The multifunctional ozone steamer hydrates and rejuvenates skin
- It can also work as a humidifier for room
- There’s a section to warm towels to clean skin after treatment
- It helps in improving cell vitality and also enhances skin absorption
- It can also clear nasal blockage and relieve sinuses
- The smart features ensure that you get a professional treatment at home
- Easy to set up and use the device
- The newly delivered kit can give out a bad odor
- The steamer spout is small
If you carefully follow the instructions, the Kingdomcares facial steamer can deliver good results. At this price, it offers the features of a high-grade professional steamer. It offers good value for money!
Kingdom Beauty Nano Steamer
Enjoy expert salon sauna experience at home with the fantastic KingdomBeauty Nano Steamer. The revolutionary product comes with a nano ionic host mist face sprayer that helps to moisturize your skin, leaving it to feel silky smooth.
The nano iconic steam that the steamer produces penetrates the skin quickly helping the skin to transform into younger looking and healthier condition. The temperature of the steam produced is just right and will not harm you if you have sensitive skin.
It also features a multi-functional ozone steamer that helps to rejuvenate and hydrate the skin. All the features of the face steamer work together to give you a youthful-looking skin that is free from leftover makeup, keratin, oil, dirt, acne and blackheads.
Additionally, you will also be pleased to learn that using the steamers also results in skin that has enhanced nutritional absorbency.
There are no complications when using it as all you have to do is fill the tank before turning on the steamer. It is also designed to be light in weight, which means that you can carry it wherever you go.
- Large water tank- it carries the water used to steam your face permitting 10-12 minutes of working time.
- UV lamp- sterilizes the steam so that you only use it in its purest form on your skin.
- Active Spray- helps users unclog skin pores to get rid of whitehead acne and unsightly blackheads to give you smooth looking skin.
- Ozone Steamer-contributes to the rejuvenation and hydration of the skin. It automatically shuts off if the water tank does not have any water to avoid injuries. Note that the steamer can produce fill powered steam in under 50 seconds
- One Button control- it makes it simple for anyone who wants to use it.
- 3-in-one steamer- the steamer is not only ideal for skin care as it can also be used to warm towels as well as humidify a room
- Produces amazing results and cleans your pores
- Perfect for all skin types
- Not harmful to your skin
- It is portable
- Easy to use
- Quiet operation
- Two-year warranty
- There is not much to say when it comes to the cons of the products as everyone has tried it out has loved it without making any complaints. Some clients, however, wish that the cord was a bit longer.
If you have not yet bought the KingdomBeautyNanoSteamer, you are missing out on a great spa experience. It is a must have facial steamer for anyone who wants radiant skin that is well hydrated, tight, clean, does not have any unwanted spots, has an even tone among many other benefits that make your skin appear young, soft and beautiful.
The best facial steamer should be able to produce thick steam that lasts long enough to allow a complete session.
It should be able to relax your facial muscles, improve blood circulation and unclog skin pores to remove dirt, oil and clogged sebum from it.
When you use a good steamer, you can actually feel all impurities melt away, leaving your skin feel rejuvenated. Whether you are buying a facial steam for your home or salon, it should be easy to set up and use.
If you want the best facial steamer for your salon then we would recommend the 3-in-1 Aromatherapy Facial Steamer, 5x Magnifying Lamp & High Frequency Machine for Salon Spa Beauty Equipment. It comes with multiple features and functionalities to give you professional grade skin treatments.
Alternatively, if you are looking for a facial steamer to use at home, then the best facial steamer would be the KINGA Nano Ionic Facial Steamer.
It quickly heats water to produce thick-quality steam that can help you enjoy a relaxing experience at any time. It is the best for busy working professionals who hardly have time to visit a spa.
With the KINGA Nano Ionic Facial Steamer you just need to spend a few minutes of “me time” to claim back your youthful glow. Now, that’s something you would definitely not want to miss.